Modular Barn Rancher Series
Our Rancher Series barns by Teton Structures are an easy way to add a beautiful, customized barn to your property without the hassle, time and cost of new construction. We build our barns in our facility in three sections. We then bring the three sections out to your site and lift the center piece up into the air while sliding the outside pieces in against the middle section. These three sections are then securely bolted together forming a strong reliable building assembled in a day.
We have the expertise to help you customize the design based on your own unique needs, deliver, and then assemble a completed structure on your property quickly and efficiently. It really is that easy.
- Sliding doors on both ends of the barn make for easy access.
- Three cupolas help to make the barn beautiful.
- 30 year shingles (metal roof is optional) will keep you dry.
- Pine board and batten siding with Penofin Stain for country style or painted for lower maintenance.
- Wooden sash windows allow for plenty of sunlight.
- 6″ eave over hangs.
- A lean to can be added to your barn.
- All stalls and center alley lined with 2 x 8 tongue and grooveboards from floor to ceiling.
- Stalls include – 1 sliding door, 1 window, powder coated grills on all stall fronts and partitions.
- Tack room includes a wooden floor, 1 window and 1 door.
- Accessable half loft.
- Bite cap on all stall edges.
- Standard stall doors. (These doors do not have openings for horses to stick their heads into the alley.)
- Inside floor plan can be customized to your needs.
|30’x24′||(3) 10×12||(1) 10×12|
|30’x30′||(3) 10×15||(1) 10×15|
|30’x36′||(5) 10×12||(1) 10×12|
|36’x24′||(3) 12×12||(1) 12×12|
|36’x36′||(5) 12×12||(1) 12×12|
|36’x48′||(7) 12×12||(1) 12×12|
|36’x60′||(9) 12×12||(1) 12×12|
|36’x72′||(11) 12×12||(1) 12×12|
|Call to discuss other configurations|