Teton Structures Sheridan Series
Sheridan Series barns by Teton Structures are an easy way to add a beautiful, customized barn to your property without the hassle, time and cost of new construction.
We have the expertise to help you customize the design based on your own unique needs, deliver, and then assemble a completed structure on your property quickly and efficiently. It really is that easy.
- Roof pitch can be up to 12/12 to help shed snow, allow for taller end doors or loft.
- Dormers and lean-to can be added to this model.
- The center alley can be up to 16′ wide.
- The Sheridan is the most customizable of all our barns!
- *Includes all of the standard features below.
- Sliding doors on both ends of the barn make for easy access.
- Three cupolas help to make the barn beautiful.
- 30 year shingles (metal roof is optional) will keep you dry.
- Pine board and batten siding with Penofin Stain for country style or painted for lower maintenance.
- Wooden sash windows allow for plenty of sunlight.
- 6″ eave over hangs.
- A lean to can be added to your barn.
- All stalls and center alley lined with 2 x 8 tongue and grooveboards from floor to ceiling.
- Stalls include – 1 sliding door, 1 window, powder coated grills on all stall fronts and partitions.
- Tack room includes a wooden floor, 1 window and 1 door.
- Bite cap on all stall edges.
- Standard stall doors. (These doors do not have openings for horses to stick their heads into the alley.)
- Inside floor plan can be customized to your needs.
|30’x24′||(3) 10×12||(1) 10×12|
|30’x30′||(3) 10×15||(1) 10×15|
|30’x36′||(5) 10×12||(1) 10×12|
|36’x24′||(3) 12×12||(1) 12×12|
|36’x36′||(5) 12×12||(1) 12×12|
|36’x48′||(7) 12×12||(1) 12×12|
|36’x60′||(9) 12×12||(1) 12×12|
|36’x72′||(11) 12×12||(1) 12×12|
|Call to discuss other configurations|